Friday, March 18, 2011

UV Filter Entries

Not many entries at all for this contest. But I must say, they are all original! Here they are:



Photograph No. 1

You captured the rooster's startle well. Could it have been the flash that startled him?







Photograph No. 2

I like the colors. The blue stands out. This cockroach has good taste.





Photograph No. 3

Again, I like how the color turned out in this photo, various shades of green. This fly must be on a vegetarian diet.





Photograph No. 4

Ah, what a lovely family. A rooster and his harem. If the rooster could be a Greek god, who would he be?





Photo No. 5

Bright, happy colors. I like the detail of the anemone, and how all this is lit from behind.





Winner will be announced tomorrow. It will be the 20th where the contestants are, but only the 19th where the judge is.

Thank you all for your submissions. 


1 comment:

  1. I haen't seen the winner of this contest? true? are u serious with this? anyway, naning kamot pod ko hoi! my pic actually reminds me of my late lolo N.G. He would stare and be so still!

    ReplyDelete