Friday, March 4, 2011

Hoya UV Filter Giveaway


All the pictures I've posted on my blogs are mine. I want something new. i want to see the world through  YOUR lenses. DSLR's are now the rave. So I'd like to see how YOU use YOUR camera, whether it be a Nikon or a Canon (or any other brand, so long as it is a DSLR). Here are the rules:


  1. The photograph must be YOURS.
  2. Editting permitted, color or monochromatic.
  3. Subject matter: animals, reptiles, insects, any living creature.
  4. One photo per photographer please.
  5. Send photos here. All photos must be submitted no later than March 18, 2011.



Only one winner, which I will announce on March 19, 2011.

The prize (of course there is a prize!): a Hoya UV Filter for your lens.

Let me stress the importance of a UV filter for your lens. Protection, protection, proctection. From scratches, dust, dirt, and little kids' grimy fingers.

Remember: lighting, composition, originality.

Happy shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment